How will my certificate be delivered?
- If the date of completion is in April 2021 or later, the certificate will be emailed within 5–10 business days of all documents being uploaded (i.e. test, drive log).
- If the date of completion is prior to April 2021, the certificate will be mailed. Please note that if you require a reissue, there will be a fee.
- Ohio: Certificates must be mailed, no exceptions, per state law. Call our office to pay for expedited shipping, in which case the certificates are typically sent one business day after the completion of an online class (as long as all the required documents are processed and arrive within 7–10 days). Make sure to double-check that the address on your account is correct!
- Teen certificates are mailed OR emailed when requested.
- Adult certificates are emailed automatically from the system.
- Idaho: Certificates can be printed directly from your account at home.
How can I get my certificate faster?
If you’re receiving your certificate by mail, you can call us and pay for expedited shipping using the tracking number:
- 2–4 day shipping for $30
- Overnight shipping for $75
Missing your certificate or need another?
Call (734) 665 – 7374 or use the contact form on our website to send a request. There may be a $15–$30 reissue fee depending on your state and how long it has been since the original issue date.
For Ohio, the state also requires you to fill out the form below. When you’re done, please email a completed copy to OhioPaperwork@AllStarDE.com.