Need help getting started?
Choose your state from our drop-down menu to see what classes are available in your area. Each class will have a description of the course’s purpose and requirements as well as links to frequently asked questions.
Here are the steps for our two most popular states.
Step 1: Pick a class and enter your zip code to see what is available for in-person and virtual classes.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
- A blue box means the class is being offered in that location.
- A yellow bar along the bottom will show if there is room for additional enrollments.
- A grey box means no classes are scheduled in that location.
Step 2: Check your email to activate your account, then click the link below and log in using your email address.
NOTE: Virtual classes meet in person for test and drives.
- Seven times for a Segment 1 class (six drives and one test).
- One time for a Segment 2 class (test).
*meet where you are scheduled based on enrollment*
Step 1: Pick a class and enter your zip code to see what is available for in-person classes, online self-paced classes and behind-the-wheel drives.
Step 2: Create your account with an email you use and a password you will remember, and log in using the appropriate link below.
- Online class ONLY or online class and drive combo
- In-person Ohio classes and combos or behind-the-wheel drives ONLY
Step 3: When you log in for the first time, get the DocuSign contract sent to your email or download the forms from the bottom of the Ohio page and verify your identity online. If you are unable to do this, the required notary form can be found at the bottom of the Ohio page along with the contracts.
Step 4: If you are a behind-the-wheel only student who took online classes with another company, we need your original, printed online enrollment and online completion certificates. We cannot accept digital copies.