Create a TikTok and you could win All Star Dollars to fund your driving classes!
Who can enter?
Anyone from Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin or Indiana can submit a video! Win the credit towards our classes for yourself, your child, or a friend!
What is the TikTok Tells ASDE Contest?
It is a way for our customers to show us what encourages them to get an All Star Driver Education.
When is the contest taking place?
The contest begins on Friday, April 2nd. You may submit entries until 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, May 2nd.
Where do I submit my video?
All submissions must be posted on TikTok as a stitch with our TikTok from April 2nd. The caption must tag our account @allstardrivereducation and use the hashtag “#TikTokTellsASDE.” To be considered you must follow our TikTok account.
How do I win?
The winner will be the user that has collected the most likes on TikTok. They must follow all rules and regulations to be considered.
Why should I submit an entry?
Because you could win credit towards your driver education, which includes a 250 ASD grand prize!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Rules and Regulations
LIVE IN THE US AND YOU ARE CONSIDERING ASDE CLASSES?
- Eligibility: This Contest is open to legal residents of Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin and Indiana, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of All Star Driver Education, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
YOU SUBMIT AN ENTRY THEN YOU ACCEPT THESE RULES; EVEN IF YOU DIDN’T READ THEM!
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of All Star Driver Education as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY BEFORE MAY 2, 2021
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 2nd and ending May 2nd at 11:59 PM EST. All online entries must be received by May 2nd at 11:59 PM EST.
SHARE YOUR ENTRY AS A STITCH ON TIKTOK, TAG AND FOLLOW ALL STAR AND HASHTAG #TikTokTellsASDE
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by posting a stitch with our TikTok introducing the contest, tagging and following our TikTok account (@allstardrivereducation) and using the hashtag “#TikTokTellsASDE.” The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of All Star Driver Education. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of All Star Driver Education. If your content doesn’t adhere to the TikTok app guidelines, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of All Star Driver Education.
WE GIVE YOU ONLY THE PRIZE MONEY AND WILL NOT REFUND ANY OTHER EXPENSES
- Prizes: The Winner of the Contest (“Winner”) will receive 250 ASD credits to apply to their course as a one-time payment. Second place will be awarded 200 ASD and third place 150 ASD. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by All Star Driver Education. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for All Star Driver Education to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
ENTRY WITH MOST SOCIAL LIKES, LOVE AND LAUGH WINS!
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a community vote under the supervision of All Star Driver Education. Winner will be notified by direct/private message on TikTok on Friday, May 7th, 2021. All Star Driver Education shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT All Star Driver Education’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
WE GET RIGHTS TO USE YOUR CREATION ONCE YOU SUBMIT
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that All Star Driver Education, anyone acting on behalf of All Star Driver Education, and All Star Driver Education’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
YOUR WORK IS ORIGINAL AND ALL COPYRIGHT LAWSUITS ARE YOURS
- By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of All Star Driver Education. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless All Star Driver Education from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which All Star Driver Education may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
ALL STAR CAN SCRAP THE CONTEST IF …
- Terms & Conditions: All Star Driver Education reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond All Star Driver Education’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such a case, All Star Driver Education may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by All Star Driver Education. All Star Driver Education reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. All Star Driver Education has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, All Star Driver Education reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
STAY SAFE WHILE CREATING THIS; WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless All Star Driver Education and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
WE DRIVE TO THE MICHIGAN COURTS ONLY
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Michigan having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
NEED WINNERS LIST? WRITE TO US.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: All Star Driver Education 75 Aprill Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103, United States of America. Requests must be received no later than June 1st, 2019 by 4:59 PM Eastern.
TIKTOK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE
- Social Channels: The Campaign hosted by TikTok is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with TikTok.
AGAIN, YOU SUBMIT AN ENTRY THEN YOU ACCEPT THESE RULES; EVEN IF YOU DIDN’T READ THEM!
- By Submitting an entry, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted and agreed to all of the Official Rules.