Who Can Take the Course?
This specific course is geared towards licensed drivers in Indiana who been convicted of two or more traffic offenses within the last 12-months and required to take a BMV approved DSP course. If an individual is under 21 years of age the BMV may require this course if they have been convicted of two or more traffic offenses, involved in two or more accidents, or a combination of the two. An individual can also take this course if it has been court ordered so that they do not get a driving suspension.
This course also provides a four point credit to an Indiana Official Driver Record.
How long is the Course?
Don't worry about rearranging your schedule to take advantage of the many benefits of taking this driver safety course, because now our 4-hour course is accessible from the comfort of your own home! With our simple registration process and our customer support services, we will be here every step of the way. When the BMV is notified of the conviction, you will need to complete the course within 90 days. Once you have successfully completed the course and passed your Final Exam, you will receive a Certificate of Completion via email and we will notify the BMV.
What are the computer requirements?
Any computer with internet access will be able to access our online course. We recommend Google Chrome when accessing our courses, as it will provide the best view of our materials, though most other browsers will work just fine. Google Chrome is a free browser, available for download on the Google website. You will not need to purchase or download any software or hardware.
What to expect from this course?
- You will need to take the entire 4-hour course.
- Some insurance companies may offer a discount if you provide proof that you have completed this course.
- This course will apply a 4 point credit to an Indiana Official Driver Record after successfully completing the class. This credit may only be applied once every three years.
- The course consists of 12 Modules with a 5 question quiz at the end of each. You must pass the quiz at 80% in order to move ahead. You will have unlimited attempts to pass the quiz.
- During the course, you will be asked security questions in order to verify your identity. If you aren't successful in answering these questions, you will be locked out until contacting the office for verification.
- At the end of the course, you will take a final exam consisting of 10 multiple choice questions. If you do not pass, you will be able to retake the exam at no cost. You will need a passing score of 80% to receive a certificate of completion.
What happens when I finish the course?
When you’ve completed the course, we will e-mail you a Certificate of Completion form, which you will then take to the court if it is court ordered.
If you are taking the course to fulfill a BMV requirement, we will send a certificate to the state.
If you are taking the course in order to lower insurance rates, you will need to contact your insurance provider directly. The certificate of completion will be instantly available to download from your account.
All Star Driver Education
75 Aprill Drive, Ann Arbor, MI
www.allstarde.com | Email us | 734-665-7374