Ticket Free Guarantee
Creating Thousands of STAR Drivers
We continue to create thousands of Safe, Trustworthy, Attentive, and Responsible drivers–STAR drivers–through our programs every year. We don’t just talk about our curriculum and instructors, we walk the talk with our Ticket Free Guarantee!
Not only are we just saying we are the best, we are prepared to back up that statement. We guarantee to cover the cost of online point avoidance/ticket reduction program or juvenile driver improvement (Ohio) of All Star graduate student that receives a ticket within their first year of obtaining their driver’s license.
All Star Terms & Conditions
- An eligible student is one who went through our entire GDL (Graduated Driver Licensing) system (those that only took a portion of their GDL license from us, are not eligible) starting as of January 1st of 2016. Our records will confirm if a student has/hasn’t taken their entire GDL from All Star.
- The All Star Ticket Free Guarantee one year timeframe begins the day the student receives their driver’s license, through one year thereafter.
- To be eligible for the refund, the moving citation offense must be one that is eligible for an online point avoidance/ticket reduction program/juvenile driver improvement (Ohio). In some states you will receive a note stating that you are eligible to take the course. You may also need to check with law enforcement or judge to see if you’re eligible if you do not receive a note from the state. If the moving citation offense is one that the courts will not allow to take point avoidance/ticket reduction program the student is not eligible for refund from All Star.
- Some tickets that will cause you to be ineligible include but are not limited to:
- The violation was a criminal offense
- The violation took place in Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Your license is valid with two points or less on it when receiving said ticket.
- The ticket received is the driver’s second offense that year. Must only be the first issued ticket.
- Alcohol related ticket
- Aggressive driving ticket
- After your initial contact with All Star Driver Education’s corporate office regarding the redemption of the All Star Ticket Free Guarantee (address provided below) proof must be shown that the student did finish and pass the point avoidance/ticket reduction class. Once that proof has been shown a refund check will be sent out to you.
- In order to receive the All Star Ticket Free Guarantee refund, a student/parent must send to our office:
- The students valid driver’s license in the State in which they took from All Star
- Automobile insurance and registration of the vehicle in which they were driving at the time they received the moving citation
- A copy of the moving citation received by the student
- A copy of the point avoidance/ticket reduction class the student took, with the price paid for the class for us to refund
These documents must be mailed to All Star Driver Education, 75 Aprill Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48103