Why Choose All Star Driver Education?
- You will drive over 1 million miles in your lifetime.
- The All Star approach equips students for every twist and turn on the roads ahead.
- We highlight the responsibility that comes with the power students will have in their hands.
- We prioritize teaching strategies that help students make intelligent choices and cultivate good behavior on the road.
- We focus on imparting skills to anticipate, avoid, and navigate the potential hazards students may encounter on the open road.
- We emphasize being considerate of others while operating a vehicle.
Our Instructor Team
- Our instructors are thoroughly trained to ensure the safety and quality of education for All Star Students.
- All Star instructors meet all state requirements such as but not limited to: FBI and state criminal background check, medical evaluation, and state required certification.
- Instructors undergo continuous professional development to ensure they have the latest knowledge and skills required to provide the best driver education to students
- Our training fleet is among the most modern of any driving school.
- All Star utilizes late-model Kia Souls and Ford Focus’s.
- Vehicles feature eye-catching All Star graphics for enhanced visibility.
- To ensure a secure and effective learning environment, all vehicles are equipped with right-side brake pedals, allowing instructors full control during driving lessons.
- We meticulously maintain our fleet to the highest level of repair and readiness.
The All Star Approach
- The founders of All Star Driver Education, with backgrounds in education, understand that how we teach is just as key as what we teach.
- The All Star curriculum inspires and engages students through interactive textbooks, lively instructors, and interactive materials.
- All Star instructors employ proprietary technology and methodologies, adhering to strict instructional standards, ensuring the best possible education for each student.
- All Star provides a proven combination of innovative classroom instruction and high-level on-the-road training.