Happy International Women’s Day 2022
All Star Driver Education is proud to celebrate International Women’s Day!
International Women’s Day celebrates women around the world, promotes equality, and recognizes the important contributions that women make across the world.
All Star provides an inclusive workplace and has demonstrated our commitment through the following actions:
- 70% of our office staff are women and the majority of our Executive Team are women
- We are committed to developing strong leaders and providing our business with the creativity and innovation needed to be the largest driving school in the Midwest.
- More than 50% of our instructor base are women that are committed to new training drivers and adults how to be safe drivers
- They are guiding the students on how to anticipate, avoid and survive the challenges on the road
- The women in leadership are also teaching our students the basics of car maintenance, breaking stereotypes about women drivers, and are making us proud every day.
We want to thank all our customers and brand ambassadors that thanklessly ensure their teens are in class or participating in their driving lessons. This enables our students to develop independence, maturity and learn life-long skills.
This International Women’s Day, we are reinforcing our efforts to thank our employees, customers and provide women with the opportunity to grow their careers.
All Star Driver Education stands in solidarity with the women around us to provide opportunities and thank our supporters on International Women’s Day.
Rick Van Pelt
President & CEO
All Star Driver Education