Create the ultimate villain for Captain Drivers Ed and win big prizes!
Grand Prize – $500
Second Place – $300
Third Place – $150
Who is Captain Drivers Ed?
Captain Drivers Ed is the face and voice of All Star Driver Education! He fights to remind students every day to never drive with crap in their head and remain focused on the road. He teaches drivers how to anticipate, avoid and survive the hazards on the open road. He fights the bad driving behavior every day.
He helps you be an All STAR driver – Safe, Trustworthy, Attentive and Responsible driver. Watch some our videos to learn from him.
What is the All Star Villain Contest?
All Star Driver Education Villain Contest is your opportunity to win cash prizes as you identify the hazards which challenge the All STAR Driver. Identify them and create them using any medium of your choice.
Paint, Draw, Create, Dress up and share your Videos and Pictures to win the prize! Show us what Captain Drivers Ed scariest villain would be. This can be done through short video, it can be a comic book, it can be a play, or any other creative concept.
What do I get?
You can win $150, $300 and the grand $500 cash prize! Your creation also will be the official villain for our Captain Driver Ed Series.
Am I eligible?
The contest is open to only 14-17 years old residing in United States. These are our new drivers and we want them to be aware of the villains who distract our safe drivers!
When is the contest taking place?
The contest begins on Wednesday, February 20, 2019. You may submit entries until Sunday, April 28, 2019. The winner will be chosen by fan vote via Facebook and Instagram. Voting for top 5 entries will begin on April 29, 2019 and end on May 5, 2019. The winners will be announced on May 6, 2019 on our social media channels.
How do I submit an entry?
You can submit an entry by posting your video or picture on your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Make sure you tag our official All Star social channels and the hashtag #AllStarDriversEdVillainContest. Here’s our social channels:
Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
LIVE IN MICHIGAN AND OHIO AND YOU ARE 14-17 YEAR OLD?
- Eligibility: This Contest open to legal residents, between the ages of 14-17, and residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of All Star Driver Education, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
YOU SUBMIT AN ENTRY THEN YOU ACCEPT THESE RULES; EVEN IF YOU DIDN’T READ THEM
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of All Star Driver Education as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY BEFORE APRIL 28, 2019
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February 20, 2019 and ending April 28, 2019. All online entries must be received by April 28, 2019.
SHARE YOUR ENTRY ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM; TAG ALL STAR AND HASTAG #AllStarDriverEdVillainContest
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry via posting on your social channel (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram only) tagging our official All Star Channels and hashtag “#AllStarDriverEdVillainContest’. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of All Star Driver Education. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of All Star Driver Education.
WE GIVE YOU ONLY THE PRIZE MONEY AND WILL NOT REFUND ANY OTHER EXPENSES
- Prizes: The Winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive $500 dollars. Second place will be awarded $300 and third place $150. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by All Star Driver Education. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for All Star Driver Education to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
ENTRY WITH MOST SOCIAL LIKES, LOVE AND LAUGH WINS!
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a community vote under the supervision of All Star Driver Education. Winner will be notified by the social channel (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) direct/private message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. All Star Driver Education shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT All Star Driver Education’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
WE GET RIGHTS TO USE YOUR CREATION ONCE YOU SUBMIT
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that All Star Driver Education, anyone acting on behalf of All Star Driver Education, and All Star Driver Education’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
YOUR WORK IS ORIGINAL AND ALL COPYRIGHT LAWSUITS ARE YOURS
- By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of All Star Driver Education. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless All Star Driver Education from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which All Star Driver Education may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
ALL STAR CAN SCRAP THE CONTEST IF …
- Terms & Conditions: All Star Driver Education reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond All Star Driver Education’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, All Star Driver Education may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by All Star Driver Education. All Star Driver Education reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.All Star Driver Education has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, All Star Driver Education reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
STAY SAFE WHILE CREATING THIS WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless All Star Driver Education and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
WE DRIVE TO THE MICHIGAN COURTS ONLY
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Michigan having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
NEED WINNERS LIST? WRITE TO US.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:All Star Driver Education 75 Aprill Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103, United States of America. Requests must be received no later than June 1st, 2019 by 4:59pm Eastern.
FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE
- Social Channels: The Campaign hosted by Facebook is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
AGAIN, YOU SUBMIT AN ENTRY THEN YOU ACCEPT THESE RULES; EVEN IF YOU DIDN’T READ THEM!
- By Submitting an entry, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.